2 center-cut salmon fillets (6 oz. each)
1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
¼ cup finely chopped cilanto
2 Tbsp Jolly Canola oil
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 medium red onion
3 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
3 pcs medium tomatoes
2 firm-ripe avocados
1 pc rip mango
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, or to taste
1. Place the salmon fillets in a shallow bowl. Toss well with lemon juice, cilantro, Jolly Canola oil, and pepper. Let rest for 15 minutes.
2. Cook the salmon, skinside down in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, shaking the pan and carefully lifting the salmon with a spatula to loosen it from the pan.
3. Reduce the heat to medium. Cover the pan and cook until the salmon is cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes more. The skin should be crisp and the flesh medium rare.
4. To make the salsa: Finely chop onion and mince garlic. In a bowl toss onion and garlic with cilantro.
5. Chop tomatoes and mango, add to onion mixture, tossing to combine.
6. Peel and pit avocados and cut into 3/4-inch pieces. Add avocados, lime juice, and pepper to taste. Spoon over cooked salmon.